✅ Plan a recurring monthly social media calendar.
✅ Know where & how to schedule social posts ahead of time.
- Intro 👋 FREE PREVIEW
- How to use this course 🤔
- Quick question
- About this section, tips, and links
- FAQ: How often should you be posting on social media? ⌛
- Handout: What to Post
- Video: What to Post 💡
- Option 1 - How to Plan Your Monthly Content in Google Calendar 🎦
- Option 2 - Template: Yearly Promotions & Reminders (Google Sheets/Excel)
- FAQ: Which social media platforms should your chamber be on?
- Quick check-in
- How & Where to Schedule Posts Ahead of Time (Read before continuing) 📑 FREE PREVIEW
- SmarterQueue: My Favorite Evergreen Scheduler ♻️ FREE PREVIEW
- Intermediate: Auto-repost from one platform onto another
- Find & Create Content FREE PREVIEW
- How to Create a Google Alert 📰
- Bonus: Chamber Testimonial Questions
- Quick check-in
- Before you go...
You already have experience with social media
The main goal of this course is for you to develop a routine social media plan, that way you can save time and start working on other projects. With a written plan, you can batch your work and check off scheduled posts as you go, and never again forget where you left off!
You have staff or volunteers that schedule your posts for you.
As a manager or Executive Director, you can either 1) Create your ideal social media plan for them to start with or 2) Have new staff/volunteers take the course as part of your on-boarding plan.
You don't have time.
The main reason for this course existing, "What to Post & Planning Your Monthly Content Calendar" takes only 20 minutes to go through. The information in it is my key takeaways from over a year of handling a my chamber's 12+ social media accounts. So really, I'm saving you time. 😉
Who is this program for?
Anyone that handles their chamber's social media accounts and wants to save time & stop checking Facebook everyday.
This program will walk you through creating an actionable social media plan so you can batch your tasks, and get your day back.
Who is this course NOT for?
Chamber pros that are confident about their communications plan and breeze through their social tasks. Rock on!
How long will this take?
You need to take the first module, "What to Post & How to Create Your Content Calendar," which will take about 20 minutes to take, and about 20 minutes to implement. That's not much time compared to the hours you'll save later on.
I've also included some additional tutorials and resources that will help you grow your chamber's social media. While these will only take an extra hour or two, you'll be free to pick and choose when and if you take them.
What if I don't know what or where to post?
Perfect! This course gives you a list of chamber specific topics and examples.
Lifetime Access for your Chamber